Ponderings of a Biologist

This is a blog about the interesting ponderings that come from this Biology Lover's head. It is a blog all of the amazing yet simple miracles that occur in everyday life around us. But mostly this is a blog about LIFE.

Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Post

I know, I know. This blog seems wierd. I just wanted to have a blog separate from my personal blog where I could post about the things that happen in LIFE everyday, from a biological standpoint of course. I do a lot of reading from Science related books, and some of the things I find in there are amazing. I do not expect anyone to read this, it more so a journal of things I find that I think are cool. But if there is anyone out there who cares about how cool Biology is.... ENJOY! LIFE is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment